Travelers to Quemado will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Quemado
As you start planning your getaway to Quemado, you may not be able to find an accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can choose from 19 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Reed's Lodge is 47.1 mi (75.8 km) from the center of Quemado. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Springerville can enjoy access to free parking and a game room, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Americas Best Value Inn-Springerville is 47.5 mi (76.4 km) from central Quemado. This 2-star motel in Springerville features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Sunrise Inn is located 48.2 mi (77.5 km) from the heart of Quemado. This 2.5-star hotel in Eagar features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Quemado
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 16°F as the nighttime average
- Quemado gets about 10.79 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F