Visitors to Reddick are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Appleton Museum of Art, Paynes Prairie Preserve State Park, and Paddock Mall.
- You'll find 68 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ocala
- The closest major airport is in Ocala, FL (OCF-Ocala Intl.), 14 mi (22.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Gainesville, FL (GNV-Gainesville Regional), 22 mi (35.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Reddick
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Appleton Museum of Art, Paynes Prairie Preserve State Park, and Paddock Mall. In the area, you'll also find Silver Springs Nature Theme Park and Kanapaha Botanical Gardens.
As you plan for your vacation to Reddick, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 112 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Ocala FL is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the center of Reddick. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Ocala can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Drury Inn & Suites Gainesville is located 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the heart of Reddick. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Gainesville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Gainesville is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from central Reddick. This 2-star hotel in Gainesville features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
A popular place to see outside the city is Florida Museum of Natural History, 19.4 mi/31.2 km from the city center.
Dressing for Reddick
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 66°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- About 50.79 inches of rain falls on Reddick each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 46°F