When you need to depart from the metropolitan noise, delight in the calmness at Reserva Curu.
If you'd like to be near the main attraction, there are about 2 hotels to decide between. The Barceló Tambor and Hotel Vista Las Islas Spa & Eco Reserva are some of the best bets here.
Whether you're looking to try a dish you've never heard of or stay with a classic dish, Restaurante Ginana (Paquera) has a meal that will appease you. Just 0.2 miles from Reserva Curu, this eatery is easy to reach.
Other Places to Visit near Reserva Curu
Before you leave, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- Splash about in the water, stretch your legs, kick a ball around, collect beach treasures and possibly even enjoy a picnic feast. The fabulous things you can do at Organos Beach are only limited by your imagination!
- Stop into Curu National Wildlife Refuge where the adorable animals are looked after by some very hardworking people.
- If you think you've experienced enough on the mainland, why not shoot across the water to Isla Tortuga?
- If you dream of being surrounded by water, pay a visit to the nearby island of Tortuga Island.
- Guayabo Island Biological Reserve is an important parcel of land that has been set aside for specific use.