Visitors can enjoy all that Ridgeland has to offer including the wineries, churches, and lakeside setting. The rural and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 169 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beaufort
- The closest major airport is in Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH), 24 mi (38.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.), 27.4 mi (44 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ridgeland
Favorite places to visit in the city include Gopher Tortoise Square, Ralph Tuten Park, and Blue Heron Nature Center. Additionally, you might want to add Sergeant Jasper Country Club to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ridgeland. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Point South - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Quality Inn - Our customers like the pool and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Ridgeland - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
Dressing for Ridgeland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 40°F at night
- About 47.95 inches of rain falls on Ridgeland each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F