Visitors to Rifle are sure to enjoy the mountain views and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 83 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Glenwood Springs
- The closest major airport is in Grand Junction, CO (GJT-Grand Junction Regional), 49.7 mi (80 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rifle
The hiking trails, mountain views, and waterfalls highlight the city's natural beauty, and Rifle Arch, Rifle Gap State Park, and Hubbard Mesa Open Area are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rifle Creek Golf Course and Rifle Ranger District Office.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Rifle. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rifle - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and room size.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Rifle - Our customers like the convenient parking and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Budget Star Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Rifle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the nighttime average
- Rifle gets about 16.06 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F