Visitors can enjoy all that Rincon has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. There are 551 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH), 32.3 mi (51.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rincon
Places to visit in the larger region include Georgia Tech Savannah, Roebling Road Raceway, and Frames n' Games. You'll also find SK8 City and Surf Lagoon Water Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Rincon, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 47 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Rincon Inn & Suites is 2.1 mi (3.5 km) from central Rincon. This 4-star hotel in Savannah features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Hyatt Regency Savannah is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the center of Rincon. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Savannah can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- B Historic Savannah is located 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the heart of Rincon. This 2-star hotel in Pooler features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Rincon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Rincon is 47.99 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 40°F