Visiting Rotonda West
Visitors can enjoy all that Rotonda West has to offer including the beaches and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Venice Beach.
- You'll find 443 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Charlotte - Charlotte Harbor
- The closest major airport is in Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 17 mi (27.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sarasota, FL (SRQ-Sarasota-Bradenton Intl.), 38.3 mi (61.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rotonda West
Venice Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Ann Dever Memorial Regional Park and Don Pedro Island State Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Rotonda West. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Bunratty Manor - 3 Br home by RedAwning is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city center. Guests staying at this bed & breakfast in Rotonda West can enjoy access to a fitness center and a private pool.
- Fareham Cottage - 2 Br home by RedAwning is located within 0.7 mi (1.1 km) of the city center. Guests staying at this bed & breakfast in Rotonda West can enjoy access to a fitness center and a private pool. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Rotonda West
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 52°F
- Average annual rainfall for Rotonda West is 50.55 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 53°F