Visiting Sabanía Abao
Visitors can enjoy all that Sabanía Abao has to offer including its parks. Bushiribana Gold Smelter Ruins, Alto Vista Chapel, and Royal Plaza Mall are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 641 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Oranjestad (AUA-Queen Beatrix Intl.), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sabanía Abao
A favorite place to visit in the city is Arikok National Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bushiribana Gold Smelter Ruins and Alto Vista Chapel.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sabanía Abao, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 640 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the center of Sabanía Abao. This 4-star hotel in Oranjestad features a marina, 3 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort and Casino is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from central Sabanía Abao. This 4-star resort in Noord features 3 outdoor pools, a casino, and 4 restaurants. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino is located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Sabanía Abao. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Oranjestad can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Royal Plaza Mall, located 6 mi (9.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Baby Beach, which is 8.5 mi/13.7 km away.
Dressing for Sabanía Abao
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- Sabanía Abao gets about 0.12 inches of rain per year
- June and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 76°F