Sacred Labyrinth is a local attraction that you'll be glad you added to your sightseeing schedule.
While you may not have heard of Block Island, the area it is located, you will probably be familiar with the state capital, Providence, 45 miles away.
Why go further than you have to when you can just stay 6 miles from Sacred Labyrinth at one of the 9 possible hotels? Have a look at the Sea Breeze Inn and Spring House Hotel.
Other Places to Visit near Sacred Labyrinth
Before you go, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Areas like Sachem Pond are absolutely necessary for the safeguarding of important natural environments.
- Settler's Rock, a significant monument, is an interesting place to visit and tells something about the local history.
- Clay Head Preserve is an ideal place for a relaxed day trip with the family. You'll be able to explore nature and learn how this distinctive area is being cautiously protected.
- Your mind will sail back into this destination's maritime heritage with a visit to North Lighthouse, a long-standing lighthouse.
- Go for a paddle, take a walk, hit a ball around, hunt for beach treasures and possibly even feast on a delicious picnic. The fun things you can do at Mansion Beach are only restricted by your thinking!