Visitors to Safaga are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and bars.
- You'll find 314 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hurghada
- The closest major airport is in Hurghada (HRG-Hurghada Intl.), 36.8 mi (59.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Safaga
A favorite place to visit in the city is Safaga Dock. You'll also find Tobia Arbaa Dive Site and Ras Abu Soma Dive Site in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Safaga. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Solymar Paradise Beach - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and 3 restaurants, along with a private balcony.
- Lotus Bay Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this resort. This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach.
- Riviera Plaza Abu Soma - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Safaga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 97°F, while the average at night is 61°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 98°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 55°F
- Average annual rainfall for Safaga is 0 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 98°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 55°F