Visitors to Safford are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, shopping, and entertainment choices. In Safford, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Safford
The city's cultural venues include Discovery Park Campus and Graham County Historical Society Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Mt. Graham, Roper Lake State Park, and Thatcher Splash Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Safford Bowl and Graham County Fairgrounds.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Safford. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Thatcher - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Copper Canyon Hotel & Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn & Suites Safford - Mt Graham - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Safford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 102°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 102°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Safford gets about 11.31 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 99°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F