Visiting Sahl Hasheeh
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Sahl Hasheeh, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- You'll find 313 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hurghada
- The closest major airport is in Hurghada (HRG-Hurghada Intl.), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sahl Hasheeh
Places to visit in the larger region include Makadi Water World, Aqua Park, and Hurghada Grand Aquarium. In the area, you'll also find New Marina and Ras Abu Soma Dive Site.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Sahl Hasheeh. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Baron Palace Sahl Hasheesh - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and spacious, comfortable rooms.
- SUNRISE Romance Sahl Hasheesh - Our customers like the bar and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Old Palace Resort Sahl Hasheesh - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its WiFi and proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Sahl Hasheeh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 98°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 55°F as the nighttime average
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Sahl Hasheeh each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 98°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 55°F