Visiting Saints Constantine and Helena
Visitors to Saints Constantine and Helena are sure to enjoy the spas and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and coffeehouses.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in Saints Constantine and Helena
- The closest major airport is in Varna (VAR-Varna Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saints Constantine and Helena
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Saints Constantine and Helena Central Beach and Sunny Day Beach. Additionally, you might want to add St. St. Konstantin and Elena Monastery to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Saints Constantine and Helena. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Romance Splendid SPA Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Azalia Hotel Balneo & SPA - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Saints Constantine and Helena
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- About 19.65 inches of rain falls on Saints Constantine and Helena each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F