Travelers to Samara give high marks for the beaches. The relaxing and tucked away setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in Samara
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 49.7 mi (79.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Samara
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Samara Beach, Carrillo Beach, and Buena Vista Beach. In the area, you'll also find Garza Beach and Safari Surf School.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Samara. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Hideaway Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- Hotel Belvedere - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, free parking, and a terrace.
- Montelaguna Boutique Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Samara
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on Samara each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F