Visiting San Clemente
Visitors to San Clemente are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 118 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Clemente
Places to visit in the larger region include Sloth Sanctuary of Costa Rica, Negra Beach, and Kelly Creek Station. In the area, you'll also find Blanca Beach and Cahuita National Park.
As you plan your vacation to San Clemente, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 29 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Cariblue Beach and Jungle Resort is 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from central San Clemente. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cocles can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
- Villas Del Caribe is 19.5 mi (31.3 km) from the center of San Clemente. This 3-star hotel in Cocles features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Rocking Js is located 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the heart of San Clemente. Guests who stay at this 1.5-star hostel in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca can enjoy access to a private beach and free valet parking, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for San Clemente
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for San Clemente is 72.76 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 62°F