Visiting San Juan Cosala
Visitors can enjoy all that San Juan Cosala has to offer including the spas, mountain views, and monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. Top sights in the area include Hospicio Cabanas, Metropolitan Cathedral, and Plaza de Armas.
- You'll find 402 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Guadalajara
- The closest major airport is in Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Juan Cosala
Favorite places to visit in the city include Church of San Juan Cosala, San Juan Cosala Boardwalk, and Sierra De San Juan Cosala. Additionally, you might want to add Lake Chapala to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in San Juan Cosala. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cosala Grand - This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Hotel Balneario San Juan Cosalá - Our customers like the pool and proximity to public transit at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and a free water park.
- Mama Chuy Hotel & Villas - This 4-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for San Juan Cosala
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- San Juan Cosala gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 50°F