Visiting San Juan del Rio
Visitors can enjoy all that San Juan del Rio has to offer including the university setting, golf courses, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and monuments. Top sights in the area include Santa Rosa de Viterbo Temple and Pena de Bernal.
- You'll find 200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Queretaro
- The closest major airport is in Queretaro, Queretaro (QRO-Queretaro Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Juan del Rio
Notable city landmarks like Senor del Sacro Monte Temple and Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe Church might be worth a visit. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include TecMilenio University San Juan del Rio Campus and University Alfred Nobel de Mexico. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fundadores Square and San Gil Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in San Juan del Rio. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fiesta Americana Hacienda Galindo - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Victoria Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel San Juan del Rio - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and comfortable beds.
Dressing for San Juan del Rio
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.44 inches of rain falls on San Juan del Rio each year
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F