Visiting San Juanillo
Visitors to San Juanillo are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In San Juanillo, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 41.4 mi (66.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Juanillo
A favorite place to visit in the city is San Juanillo Beach. Additionally, you'll find Ostional National Wildlife Refuge and Nosara Wildlife Rescue in the area.
As you plan your vacation to San Juanillo, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 73 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Buddha San Juanillo is located in the heart of San Juanillo. This 2.5-star hotel in San Juanillo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Spectacular Home Infinity Pool Minutes to Best Beach in ~cr~ is located in central San Juanillo. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in San Juanillo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for San Juanillo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for San Juanillo is 72.76 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 62°F