Visiting San Nicolas Zuid
Visitors can enjoy all that San Nicolas Zuid has to offer including the beaches, parks, and monuments. Top sights around the area include Baby Beach, Bushiribana Gold Smelter Ruins, and Royal Plaza Mall.
- There are 648 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Oranjestad (AUA-Queen Beatrix Intl.), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Nicolas Zuid
The city's natural beauty is on display at Baby Beach, Rodgers Beach, and Seroe Colorado. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Anchor in Memory of All Seamen and Boca Grandi Beach.
As you start planning your visit to San Nicolas Zuid, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 36 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino is located 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the heart of San Nicolas Zuid. This 4-star hotel in Oranjestad features a marina, 3 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort and Casino is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from central San Nicolas Zuid. This 4-star resort in Noord features 3 outdoor pools, a casino, and 4 restaurants. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino is 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the center of San Nicolas Zuid. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Oranjestad can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Bushiribana Gold Smelter Ruins, located 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Royal Plaza Mall, which is 11.8 mi (19 km) away.
Dressing for San Nicolas Zuid
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 78°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 79°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- San Nicolas Zuid gets about 0.12 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and October are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 76°F