Visiting San Pedro
Travelers to San Pedro give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 276 hotels and other accommodations in San Pedro
- The closest major airport is in San Pedro (SPR), 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Caye Caulker (CUK), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Pedro
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: San Pedro Central Park, Secret Beach, and Mexico Rocks. Snorkeling is a top activity, and San Pedro Belize Express Dock is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are San Pedro Town Hall and San Pedro Church.
In San Pedro, there are 276 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Matachica Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private patio. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- The Palms Oceanfront Suites - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Belizean Cove Estates - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for San Pedro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- San Pedro gets about 75.00 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 68°F