Visiting San Simon
Visitors can enjoy all that San Simon has to offer including its parks. There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Simon
A favorite place to visit in the city is Fort Bowie National Historic Site. You'll also find Chiricahua National Monument and Hot Well Dunes Recreation Area in the area.
As you start planning your getaway to San Simon, you may not be able to book an accommodation in the city center, but there are 11 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Willcox is 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from central San Simon. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Willcox can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Willcox is 30 mi (48.2 km) from the center of San Simon. This 2.5-star hotel in Willcox features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Quality Inn is located 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from the heart of San Simon. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Willcox can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for San Simon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 99°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for San Simon is 11.69 inches
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F