Visiting Santa Marinella
Visitors to Santa Marinella are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Santa Marinella
- The closest major airport is in Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 24.8 mi (40 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino), 39.2 mi (63.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Marinella
A favorite place to visit in the city is Castello di Santa Severa. You'll also find Terme Taurine and Aquafelix in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Santa Marinella. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Delle Palme - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- L'Isola - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Villino Gregoraci Relais - Amenities at this townhouse accommodation include free breakfast and a restaurant.
Getting Around Santa Marinella
With so many ways to get around, exploring Santa Marinella is easy. To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Santa Marinella Station or Santa Severa Station. You can find out about your options for water transportation at the port.
Dressing for Santa Marinella
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 30.59 inches of rain falls on Santa Marinella each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F