Visiting Santa Rosa
Travelers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Santa Rosa, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and museums. In Santa Rosa, there are 15 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Rosa
Favorite places to visit in the city include St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church, Blue Hole, and Route 66 Auto Museum. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Santa Rosa. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Santa Rosa Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall condition and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn Santa Rosa - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Rosa - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Santa Rosa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 17.13 inches of rain falls on Santa Rosa each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F