Visiting Santiago de Puriscal
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Santiago de Puriscal has to offer. A top sight in the area is Museum of Costa Rican Art.
- You'll find 353 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Jose
- The closest major airport is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 13.6 mi (22 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 14.9 mi (24.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santiago de Puriscal
A favorite place to visit in the city is Church of Puriscal. Additionally, you'll find Museum of Costa Rican Art in the area.
As you plan your trip to Santiago de Puriscal, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 341 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Rancho Montezumo is 1.9 mi (3 km) from central Santiago de Puriscal. This 2.5-star lodge in Santiago de Puriscal features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a children's pool.
- Hotel Luisiana is located 11 mi (17.7 km) from the heart of Santiago de Puriscal. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Santa Ana can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Wyndham San Jose Herradura Hotel & Convention Center is 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from the center of Santiago de Puriscal. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ciudad Cariari can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Santiago de Puriscal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Santiago de Puriscal gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 62°F