Visitors can enjoy all that Sayula has to offer including the monuments, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights in the area include Hospicio Cabanas, Metropolitan Cathedral, and Plaza de Armas.
- You'll find 402 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Guadalajara
- The closest major airport is in Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 49.7 mi (79.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sayula
Notable city landmarks like Temple of San Miguel and Shrine of Guadalupe might be worth a visit. You'll also find Salto del Nogal and Bosque La Mexicana in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gran Casa Sayula Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Sayula
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Sayula gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F