Families will find kid-friendly activities in Scotrun, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the water parks. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Camelback Ski Area and Pocono Raceway.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Scotrun
- The closest major airport is in Wilkes-Barre, PA (AVP-Scranton Intl.), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 29.6 mi (47.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Scotrun
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Camelback Ski Area and Pocono Raceway. In the area, you'll also find Aquatopia and Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Scotrun RV Resort - Campground - This 1.5-star campground features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a children's pool. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Scotrun
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Scotrun is 48.74 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F