Travelers to Seaside give high marks for the beaches and shopping. Walkable and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its aquarium, seafood restaurants, and sporting events.
- You'll find 2050 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oregon Coast
- The closest major airport is in Astoria, OR (AST-Astoria Regional), 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Seaside
The city's cultural venues include Seaside Aquarium and Seaside Museum and Historical Society. The beaches and sunsets exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Tillamook Head and Ecola State Park. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Seaside Carousel Mall, Seaside Antique Mall, and Turnaround Market.
In Seaside, you'll find 204 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ashore Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Tradewinds Condo Hotel - Our customers love the pool and comfortable, quiet rooms at this condo. With a stay at this 2.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Resort at Seaside - This 3-star condo resort features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia customers love its breakfast and clean rooms.
Dressing for Seaside
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Seaside is 67.20 inches
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F