Visitors to Seligman are sure to enjoy the local tours and waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Seligman
- The closest major airport is in Kingman, AZ (IGM), 48.2 mi (77.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Seligman
The city's hiking trails and waterfalls provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Grand Canyon Caverns. Additionally, you might want to add Return to the 50s Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Seligman. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Supai Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Deluxe Inn Motel - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Grand Canyon Caverns Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Seligman
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 17.91 inches of rain falls on Seligman each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F