Visiting Seven Mile Beach
Travelers to Seven Mile Beach give high marks for the beaches and seafood restaurants. Top sights around the area include Boatswain's Beach, Rum Point, and Stingray City.
- There are 201 hotels and other accommodations in Seven Mile Beach
- The closest major airport is in George Town (GCM-Owen Roberts Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Seven Mile Beach
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Governor's Beach, Tiki Beach, and Cemetery Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Strand Shopping Center and Cayman Crazy Golfing Mini Golf.
In Seven Mile Beach, you'll find 201 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kimpton Seafire Resort and Spa - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
- Caribbean Club Luxury Condo Hotel - Our customers love the breakfast and high-quality beds at this condo resort. This 5-star condo resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Villas of the Galleon - Amenities at this 3-star condo resort include free parking and an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its WiFi and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include Boatswain's Beach, 3.8 mi/6.1 km from the heart of the city, and Rum Point, which is 7.9 mi/12.7 km away.
Dressing for Seven Mile Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Seven Mile Beach gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F