Visitors can enjoy all that Sheki has to offer including the churches, opera houses, and mountain views. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Sheki
- The closest major airport is in Gabala (GBB), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Zaqatala (ZTU), 41 mi (66 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sheki
The city is notable for landmarks like Xan Mosque, Shaki Castle, and Seki Xan Palace. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Sheki, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 12 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Yaffle Inn Boutique Hotel is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from central Sheki. This 3-star hotel in Sheki features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Marxal Resort & SPA is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the center of Sheki. This 5-star hotel in Sheki features 2 outdoor pools, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Issam Hotel & Spa is located 6.9 mi (11 km) from the heart of Sheki. This 3-star hotel in Sheki features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Sheki
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Sheki each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F