Visiting Sierra de la Laguna
Visitors to Sierra de la Laguna are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. A top sight in the area is Los Cerritos Beach.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Sierra de la Laguna
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 32.2 mi (51.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in La Paz, Baja California Sur (LAP-Manuel Marquez de Leon Intl.), 43.2 mi (69.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sierra de la Laguna
Los Cerritos Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Santiago Zoo and Prof. Nestor Agundez Martinez Cultural Center.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Casitas El Salitral - This 2-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Sierra de la Laguna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 96°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 56°F at night
- Sierra de la Laguna gets about 7.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 55°F