Visiting Skull Valley
Visitors to Skull Valley are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 105 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal), 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Skull Valley
Places to visit in the larger region include Prescott Rodeo Grounds, Prescott College, and Sharlot Hall Museum. You'll also find Whiskey Row and Prescott Historic Downtown in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Skull Valley, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 105 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Forest Villas Hotel - Prescott is 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the center of Skull Valley. This 3-star hotel in Prescott features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hassayampa Inn is located 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the heart of Skull Valley. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Prescott can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and helpful staff.
- Prescott Resort is 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from central Skull Valley. This 3.5-star hotel in Prescott features a full-service spa, a casino, and a restaurant. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Skull Valley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 17.91 inches of rain falls on Skull Valley each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F