Visitors can enjoy all that Sloan has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and sporting events. Thomas and Mack Center, Ethel M Chocolates Factory, and Ethel M Botanical Cactus Gardens are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 890 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Las Vegas
- The closest major airport is in Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sloan
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Thomas and Mack Center, Ethel M Chocolates Factory, and Ethel M Botanical Cactus Gardens. In the area, you'll also find Fashion Show Mall and Clark County Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sloan, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 105 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Circus Circus Hotel, Casino & Theme Park is located 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the heart of Sloan. This 3-star resort in Las Vegas features 2 outdoor pools, a casino, and 5 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- TI - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the center of Sloan. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Las Vegas can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with pillowtop beds. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- The Venetian Las Vegas is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from central Sloan. This 5-star resort in Las Vegas features 11 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a casino. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see in the area include Las Vegas Convention Center, 15.6 mi/25 km from the heart of the city, and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets, which is 17.8 mi (28.6 km) away.
Dressing for Sloan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 103°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 105°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sloan is 2.32 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 103°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F