Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Socorro, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. In Socorro, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Socorro
The picturesque setting of Sedillo Park and Bosque del Apache exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are New Mexico Tech Mineral Museum and New Mexico Tech Golf Course.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Socorro. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Socorro - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Socorro Hotel & Suites - Our customers like the WiFi and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn And Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Socorro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Socorro gets about 9.37 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 23°F