Visitors to Springerville are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, cafés, and museums.
- There are 84 hotels and other accommodations in Springerville
- The closest major airport is in Show Low, AZ (SOW-Show Low Regional), 41.9 mi (67.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Springerville
Cultural venues in the city include White Mountain Dinosaur Exploration Center, Casa Malpais Archeological Park and Museum, and Springerville Heritage Center. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and these places to visit: Ramsey Park, Lyman Lake State Park, and Thompson Trail #629. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Becker Lake Wildlife Area and Sunrise Park Resort.
In Springerville, there are 84 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Sunrise Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Reed's Lodge - Our customers like the convenient parking and WiFi at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a game room, along with free WiFi.
- El Jo Motor Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Springerville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Springerville gets about 10.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 17°F