Visiting St. George
Bargain hunters enjoy visiting St. George though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, cathedral, and local tours.
- You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Walterboro - St. George
- The closest major airport is in Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.), 37.4 mi (60.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in St. George
Favorite places to visit in the city include St. George United Methodist Church, Jennie J McMahan Library, and St. George Country Club. Additionally, you'll find Givhans Ferry State Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in St. George. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Peach Tree Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Days Inn by Wyndham St George - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn St George - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for St. George
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 47.24 inches of rain falls on St. George each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F