Visitors can enjoy all that Stadur has to offer including its restaurants. There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Stadur
Places to visit in the larger region include Icelandic Seal Center Museum, Kolufossar Falls, and Chapel at Groef. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- North Star Hotel Staðarflöt - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Stadur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 55°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 48°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Stadur is 30.71 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 56°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F