Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Strathmore, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. Top sights in the area include Calgary Tower, Scotiabank Saddledome, and McMahon Stadium.
- You'll find 310 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Calgary
- The closest major airport is in Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.), 32 mi (51.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Strathmore
Favorite places to visit in the city include Strathmore Family Centre, Strathmore Golf Club, and Town of Strathmore Municipal Office. Additionally, you'll find Boulder Creek Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Strathmore. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Travelodge by Wyndham Strathmore - This 2.5-star hotel features a water park, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Strathmore - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Strathmore Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its comfortable rooms and overall condition.
Dressing for Strathmore
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 7°F as the nighttime average
- Strathmore gets about 0.63 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°F