Families will find kid-friendly activities in Stuart, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Jupiter Beach.
- You'll find 320 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vero Beach
- The closest major airport is in Stuart, FL (SUA-Witham Field), 1.2 mi (2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 33.6 mi (54.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Stuart
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Bathtub Beach. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to B&A Flea Market and Harbour Bay Plaza. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fish House Art Center and The Barn Theatre.
In Stuart, you'll find 57 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Old Colorado Inn - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Courtyard By Marriott Stuart - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, located 17 mi (27.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Jupiter Beach, which is 19.3 mi/31 km away.
Dressing for Stuart
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 56°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Stuart is 63.70 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 56°F