Visiting Sunny Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Sunny Beach has to offer including the casinos, theme park, and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. A top sight in the city is Sunny Beach.
- There are 341 hotels and other accommodations in Sunny Beach
- The closest major airport is in Bourgas (BOJ), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sunny Beach
Attractions like Luna Park and Action Aquapark are fun for everyone, not just kids. The picturesque setting of Sunny Beach and South Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Casino Hrizantema and Nessebar Stadium.
In Sunny Beach, you'll be able to select from 341 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Helena Park- Ultra All inclusive & Free Beach Hotel - This 5-star hotel features a winery, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Royal Palace Helena Sands - This 5-star hotel features a winery, a full-service spa, and a private beach.
- DIT Majestic Beach Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sunny Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Sunny Beach each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F