Visiting Sunshine Coast
Visitors to Sunshine Coast are sure to enjoy the gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape.
- There are 148 hotels and other accommodations in Sunshine Coast
- The closest major airport is in Pender Harbour, BC (YPT-Pender Harbour Waterdrome), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Powell River, BC (YPW), 33.2 mi (53.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sunshine Coast
Cultural venues in the city include House of Hewhiwus, Sunshine Coast Museum and Archives, and Bowen Island Historians Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Sakinaw Lake, Pender Harbour, and Sargeant Bay Provincial Park. Top activities include taking a ferry and camping, while Langdale Ferry Terminal, Spipiyus Provincial Park, and Pender Harbour Golf Club are favorite sights to visit.
In Sunshine Coast, you'll find 148 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Madeira Park Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Davis Brook Retreat - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Sandy Hook features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Above The Inlet B&B and Vacation Rental - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and clean rooms.
Dressing for Sunshine Coast
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 43.76 inches of rain falls on Sunshine Coast each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 31°F