Visitors can enjoy all that Superior has to offer including the mountain views, monuments, and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its culturally-rich and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 15 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Globe - Miami
- The closest major airport is in Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 35.3 mi (56.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Superior
A couple of favorite places to visit are Boyce Thompson Arboretum State Park and Coke Ovens. In the area, you'll also find Needle Mountain and Gold Canyon Golf Resort.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Copper Mountain Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Superior
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 100°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 100°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Superior gets about 17.09 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 99°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F