Visiting Sveti Stefan
Visitors to Sveti Stefan are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and shopping.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Sveti Stefan
- The closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Podgorica (TGD), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sveti Stefan
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Sveti Stefan Beach and Milocer Beach. In the area, you'll also find Becici Beach and Sveti Nikola Island.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Sveti Stefan. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Levantin Inn - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Hotel Adrovic Sveti Stefan - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
Dressing for Sveti Stefan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Sveti Stefan each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F