Visitors can enjoy all that Sylvania has to offer including the restaurants and golf courses. The quaint and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Statesboro
- The closest major airport is in Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.), 49.2 mi (79.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sylvania
Favorite places to visit in the city include Sylvania Town Square, First Baptist Church, and Brier Creek Country Club. In the area, you'll also find First Baptist Church and Lincoln State Park.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Sylvania Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sylvania
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 47.99 inches of rain falls on Sylvania each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F