Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Tambor, which is also known for its waterfalls. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. In Tambor, there are 21 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tambor
Top activities include surfing and hiking, while Los Delfines Golf & Country Club is one place to visit. You'll also find Montezuma Beach and Curu National Wildlife Refuge in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Tambor. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Vista Hermosa Boutique B&B - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Tango Mar Beachfront Boutique Hotel &Villas - Our customers like the local sightseeing and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course.
- Tambor Tropical - Adults Only - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Tambor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tambor is 72.76 inches
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 62°F