Visitors can enjoy all that Tapalpa has to offer including the monuments, parks, and restaurants. Top sights in the area include Hospicio Cabanas, Metropolitan Cathedral, and Plaza de Armas.
- You'll find 402 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Guadalajara
- The closest major airport is in Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 50 mi (80.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tapalpa
Families come for attractions such as Bosque La Mexicana, Los Piedrotas, and Eko Park Tapalpa. Notable city landmarks like Our Lady of Guadalupe Church and San Antonio de Padua Temple might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Salto del Nogal and Sierra de Chiquilistlan exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Tapalpa. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Casona de Manzano - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Hotel La Casona - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Tapalpa de mis Amores - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Dressing for Tapalpa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.61 inches of rain falls on Tapalpa each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F