Visitors can enjoy all that Taylor has to offer including its restaurants. There are 71 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Show Low, AZ (SOW-Show Low Regional), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Taylor
Places to visit in the larger region include Snowflake Arizona Temple, Fool Hollow Lake Recreation Area, and Bison Golf and Country Club. Additionally, you'll find Show Low Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Taylor, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 71 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Rodeway Inn Silver Creek Inn is located in central Taylor. This 2-star hotel in Snowflake features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Heritage Inn Bed & Breakfast is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Snowflake can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. Our customers love its clean and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Taylor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 22°F at night
- About 16.61 inches of rain falls on Taylor each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 24°F