Visitors can enjoy all that Teuchitlan has to offer including the restaurants and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Teuchitlan
- The closest major airport is in Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 35.9 mi (57.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Teuchitlan
Notable city landmarks like Teuchitlan Arches and Guachimontones Archaelogical Site might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Teuchitlan Square and Teuchitlan Plaza.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hacienda Labor de Rivera Hotel Boutique - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Teuchitlan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Teuchitlan is 1.61 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 50°F