Visitors can enjoy all that Tilaran has to offer including the lakeside setting, volcano viewpoints, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting. In Tilaran, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tilaran
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Arenal. You'll also find Quebrada Grande Arena and Tronadora Arena in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Tilaran, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 46 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Cielo Azul Resort is 2.5 mi (4 km) from the center of Tilaran. This 2.5-star hotel in Tilaran features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Lake Front Studio in Gated, Guarded, Community, Free Wifi, Puerto San Luis is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from central Tilaran. This 4-star lodge in Arenal Hot Springs features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Newer, Upper Scale, 2/ 2.5 In Gated, Guarded, Lake Front, Community, Free Wifi is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of Tilaran. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Arenal Hot Springs can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Tilaran
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tilaran is 72.76 inches
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F