Visitors can enjoy all that Tivat has to offer including the waterfront, gardens, and museums. The quaint and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 73 hotels and other accommodations in Tivat
- The closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dubrovnik (DBV), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tivat
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kotor Bay. In the area, you'll also find Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary and St. Triphon Cathedral.
In Tivat, you'll be able to select from 73 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Eco Hotel Carrubba - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Boutique Hotel La Roche - Our customers like the pool and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Regent Porto Montenegro - This 5-star hotel features 3 restaurants, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and pool.
Dressing for Tivat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Tivat gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F